About Glenalmond House
Glenalmond House Edinburgh offers bed and breakfast accommodation (lodgings) in a beautiful, detached Victorian house, in the historic Scottish capital city of Edinburgh. We are just over a mile from the main tourist attractions, such as Edinburgh Castle and the Royal Mile. There are many cheap and frequent buses running from early in the morning to late in the evening and all night, from here into the town centre and all the main visitor attractions.
Please use the links above to browse through the bedrooms, view the extensive breakfast menu, check out the prices and make an enquiry. You can also locate us on Google maps and through the page.
What does Glenalmond House offer?
- 4-star rating from the Scottish Tourist Board
- FREE, private residents car park - guaranteed parking for up to 10 cars
- Single, double, twin, triple and quadruple rooms available
- Ground floor rooms available
- All rooms en-suite – standard, superior and deluxe doubles
- Extensive breakfast menu including traditional Scottish breakfast and many vegetarian options
- Easy access to main tourist attractions in and around Edinburgh via cheap and frequent local buses
- Non-smoking throughout
- No pets in the house
- FREE Wi-Fi internet access
- Safe in every room
- FREE secure parking for motor cycles
- Great deals for last minute bookings and all the time between November and March
- English, Indonesian and Malay spoken
We have tried to include as much information as possible about our guest house in these pages for your convenience. We hope you will find the content interesting and informative. If you have any questions or would like to enquire about room availability, you can contact us by post, telephone or email.
We look forward to hearing from you and to welcoming you to Glenalmond House.
Jimmy and Fiona Mackie